Bruny Island Overnight Explorer
A personally guided and tailored small group tour with our expert island tour guide over 2 days. Embracing nature, wilderness, White Wallaby in the wild, sea cliff coastlines, beaches and heritage on the Bruny Island Gourmet Trail. Including sumptuous island lunches and dinner, Bruny Island wine, morning tea & produce sampling.
We pack a breakfast of your choice and your guide will insure that it’s delivered to your retreat on the evening before so you can enjoy at your leisure before starting your second day of island discovery.
Stay the night at one of the many waterfront or bush retreat properties that we have personally selected to suit your needs and requirements.
Your Bruny Island tour schedule:
Departs: Hobart by 7am. Friday & Monday
Returns: Hobart approx 5.30pm
Price per person: $799 – minimum 2 people
Small group touring with personalised service & guiding. Accommodation pickup & return from your accommodation.
Your Bruny Island tour includes:
- Morning Tea, with coffee, tea or a local apple juice.
- Winery visit and tasting with a bottle of wine to take home.
- Cloudy Bay Beach discovery walk.
- Huge local dinner at Hotel Bruny with Bruny Island Cider, wine or beer.
- 4.5★ boutique style accommodation with water views and privacy or bush retreat.
- Picnic hamper lunch prepared by The Bruny Island House of Whisky.
- Whisky Tasting if you are inclined, but not compulsory.
- Short walks and Bruny Island scenic lookouts.
- Jetty fishing (Not compulsory) or Quarantine Station visit.
- Oysters, cheese tastings, chocolate, fudge, smoked product tastings, cider, ice cream and more.
- Bag of apples in season
- Cape Bruny Lighthouse Station and South Bruny National Park.
- Sunset Lighthouse Tour or Day Lighthouse Tour.
- Ferry Fare
- Expert local tour guide for two days.
- Carefully selected breakfast of your choice.
- Plunger coffee and tea.
- Bottled water and lollies
- Inala Wildlife Sanctuary.