Bruny Island Overnight Safaris – Two day Bruny Island Tour
A personally guided and tailored small group tour with our expert island tour guide over 2 days. Embracing nature, wilderness, White Wallaby in the wild, dramatic sea cliff coastlines, sweeping beaches and convict heritage on the Bruny Island Food Trail. Including sumptuous Bruny Island Winery lunch and Hotel dinner, island wines & ciders, morning tea & produce sampling. You won’t go hungry or thirsty!
We pack a breakfast of your choice and your guide will insure that it’s delivered to your retreat on the evening before so you can enjoy at your leisure before starting your second day of island discovery.
Stay the night at one of the many waterfront or bush retreat properties that we have personally selected to suit your needs and requirements.
Ask us about our Bruny Island multi day tours and specialised island group experiences…
Your Bruny Island tour schedule:
Departs: Hobart or surrounds by 7am
Returns: The next day at your hotel at approximately 5:30 pm *Closed 25 December
Price per person: $799 – minimum 2 people
Small group touring with personalised service & guiding. Accommodation pickup & return from your accommodation.
Your Bruny Island tour includes:
- HUGE morning Tea at one of the islands leading cafes
- Winery Gourmet Lunch and wine tasting with a bottle of wine to take back to your overnighter.
- Cloudy Bay Beach discovery walk.
- Huge local dinner at Hotel Bruny with Bruny Island Cider tasting, wine or beer.
- 4.5★ boutique style accommodation with water views and privacy or bush retreat. 5 star accommodation options also available at a extra cost.
- Picnic hamper lunch, featuring island smoked products, breads and more.
- Whisky Tasting if you are inclined
- Short walks and Bruny Island scenic lookouts and Neck Wildlife Zone.
- Jetty fishing (Not compulsory) or Quarantine Station visit.
- Oysters, cheese tastings, chocolate, fudge, smoked product tastings, cider, honey and more.
- Bag of apples in season
- Cape Bruny Lighthouse Station and South Bruny National Park.
- Sunset Lighthouse Tour or Day Lighthouse Tour.
- Ferry Fare
- Expert local tour guide for two days.
- Carefully selected breakfast of your choice.
- Plunger coffee and tea.
- Bottled water
- Inala Wildlife Sanctuary and Jurassic Gardens.
Yes we can fully tailor your experience. Please tell us your preferences and we can send you a fully tailored tour itinerary after your booking is confirmed